Dear health and wellness enthusiast!
After having a great response and feedback from the first round of my online course, I am really excited to open up the Harmonious Way To Health course again!
This course is designed to help to improve your health and wellbeing. Through my guidance and mentoring, you will:
– Learn how to plan and prepare quick, simple, nutritious plant-based meals to fit into your schedule
– Determine what is causing your food cravings and how to make healthier food choices
– Get clarity on how to improve your work/life balance by making simple changes
– Create the boundaries and motivational space for self-care practices
– Cultivate nurturing relationships that help to enhance your health and wellbeing
– Understand the importance of sleep and learn tools to enhance the quality of your sleep
– Evaluate how stress affects your life and what to do to reduce your stress levels
– Feel more energized to do the things that matter in your life
– Be motivated to find a fitness practice that you enjoy and works for your lifestyle
– Adopt healthy habits to get you closer to your ideal weight
Do this online course at your own pace from the comfort of your own home. This is ideal if you are self-motivated and want to learn how to improve your health and wellbeing. It is a bargain at £77 and you get lifetime access!
Want a glimpse of what is covered?
Module 1 – How to plan your day to achieve more balance, wellbeing and joy
Module 2 – Planning and preparing quick, simple, nutritious meals to fit into your busy schedule
Module 3 – Physical activity, deconstructing cravings, hydration and weight management
Module 4 – Feeling amazingly energized!
Module 5 – Less stress, more calm!
Module 6 – Sleep yourself well!
Module 7 – Nurturing relationships and self-care
Plus a bonus module!
There are various useful handouts, videos and guided visualizations throughout the course. Furthermore, the current participants love the workbooks that encourage them to learn, be motivated and to implement their learnings with fun!
Want to know more? Yes, please!
To your health and wellbeing!